Our best selling model! This infrared patio heater has a warm and effective heating lamp of 2000W. It comes with a stylish Mill IR remote control, that enables you to switch between 3 heat settings with the touch of a button.
The infrared heating technology that the Mill CB series is based on, enables the patio heaters to only heat just like the sun. We can compare the heating effect to the one of an early spring day when the sun peeks out from behind the clouds. One will suddenly feel the heat from the sun, but the ambient air temperature will remain the same.
The technology behind shortwave infrared heating relies on a simple principle, which says that the heat transfer doesn't need a medium (such as air) to heat an object or a person. This makes infrared heat a very efficient heat outdoor heat source, since it can warm a person without warming the air first.
The stylish Mill remote control lets you switch between 3 different heat settings (33%, 66%, 100%) with a touch of a button. The IR enabled remote control also lets you turn your heater ON/OFF. Use 2xAAA batteries (not supplied).
- Silent operation
- Instant heat
- Easy-fix replacement system: Super easy replacement system for the heating lamps (please see user manual for instructions)
- Reflector: Imported high quality aluminium reflector for maximum heating effect, that stays shiny for years
- IP65: the product can withstand all types of weather and doesn't need to be mounted underneath a roof.
- Remote control: Yes
- Fuse requirement: 10A, Slow fuse type C or D.
- Lifetime heating lamp: Approx 5000 Hours
- Length/colour cable: White 1,9 meter (Maximum length according to the European regulations for patio heaters)
- Colour: Aluminium Silver
- Wall/ceiling bracket: Included (comes also with screws and bolts)
- Floor stand: Fits Mill CBSTAND