This is the new Bluetooth SMART enabled infrared patio heater of 2000W with the revolutionary new Ultra Low Glare heating technology. The CB2000BT-ULG can easily be controlled by the Mill Outdoor Heating APP (download at the App Store and Google Play. Search for Mill Outdoor Heating).
The infrared heating technology that the Mill CB series is based on, enables the patio heaters to only heat just like the sun. We can compare the heating effect to the one of an early spring day when the sun peeks out from behind the clouds. One will suddenly feel the heat from the sun, but the ambient air temperature will remain the same.
The technology behind shortwave infrared heating relies on a simple principle, which says that the heat transfer doesn't need a medium (such as air) to heat an object or a person. This makes infrared heat a very efficient heat outdoor heat source, since it can warm a person without warming the air first.
Ultra Low Glare
Ultra Low Glare heating technology enables us to reduce the light from the heating lamp by a staggering 80% (compared to ordinary infrared patio heaters. Commonly referred to as Gold Tube). The reduction of light constitute a reduction in heating effect of 5% only, which is barely noticeable for the average person. The ULG gives off a soothing light that will make all your friends and family envious of you. Go ahead and enjoy the night.
Mill Outdoor Heating APP
Keep warm with style by controlling your Mill ULG patio heater (this model only) with your smartphone.
The APP has an easy to use installation wizard, so you will be connected with your heaters in no time. You can control each heater individually with the touch if a button (up to 15 CB2000BT-ULG at the same time). You will also be able to see and connect to the heaters nearby, and set up a secure password for all your heaters. Enjoy the night and let the APP turn off your patio heaters automatically.
CHECK OUT THE MILL OUTDOOR HEATING VIDEO
Firmware update: Mill is constantly working to improve the patio heater functionality and user interface. Every now and then we will release new firmware. This firmware is not automatically installed on your patio heater, as it needs to be approved by you. Please press OK so that the patio heater is updated to the latest firmware. If you have more than one Mill CB2000BT-ULG, you will need to perform this update for each of your patio heaters seperately.
- Silent operation
- Instant heat
- Easy-fix replacement system: Super easy replacement system for the heating lamps (please see user manual for instructions)
- Reflector: Imported high quality aluminium reflector for maximum heating effect, that stays shiny for years
- IP65: the product can withstand all types of weather and doesn't need to be mounted underneath a roof.
- Remote control: Yes (for the ones that doesn't want to use the APP)
- Fuse requirement: 10A, Slow fuse type C or D.
- Lifetime heating lamp: Approx 5000 Hours
- Length/colour cable: White 1,9 meter (Maximum length according to the European regulations for patio heaters)
- Colour: Matte Aluminium
- Wall/ceiling bracket: Included (comes also with screws and bolts)
- Floor stand: Fits Mill CBSTAND