Mill WiFi Socket makes your old heater "smart" and connects it to WiFi and the Millheat App.
So, what makes Mill WiFi Socket different from other WiFi sockets?
The difference between Mill WiFi Socket and other WiFi sockets is that it has an integrated temperature sensor that enables you to adjust the temperature of your heater in the Millheat App from anywhere, compared to traditional WiFi Sockets that only let you switch the heater ON/OFF. Mill WiFi Socket is in this sense specialized for heaters and works in the same way as a Mill heater with integrated WiFi, as the temperature sensor will tell you the temperature in the room in the Millheat App. And best of all - you can use it on your old and "dumb" heater, so that you do not have to buy a new one - saving your wallet and the environment!
The Millheat App gives you the freedom to control your heaters from anywhere in the world, at a touch of a button. By using the App you can control different locations (home, cabins etc) and as many heaters as you want. The App is free and there are no hidden costs. Search for "Millheat" in Google Play and Appstore. Mill WiFi Socket has a maximum capacity of 2 300W.
Mill WiFi Socket applies to all heaters with mechanical thermostat and most heaters with electronic thermostats (heaters able to remember the last set temperature after a power cut). For safely usage of this product, please make sure your type of heater can be used without supervision. Please consult your heater's user manual before you connect it to Mill WiFi Socket.
All Mill WiFi products are supported by Enova - for energy saving measures in private homes. Go to www.enova.no to apply for support.
The Millheat app gives you freedom to control your heaters from anywhere in the world, at a touch of a button. Just tell the app your normal schedule and it will adjust the temperature automatically for you, making your life easy and comfortable.
The app is built in a way such that each heater that is installed will be connected to a house and a specific room (where a room can consist of one or several heaters), or as independent heaters that can be moved between different rooms.
- Control all your heaters situated in multiple locations (home, cabins etc), all inside the Millheat app. You can control all your heaters via the same user, regardless of where the heaters are situated
- Set up weekly programs with different pore-defined modes (Comfort, Sleep, Away and OFF)
- Set individual temperature for 3 different modes in each room
- Override the set programs for the whole house, a specific room or a specific heater. There is no need to edit your program if you get home earlier than normal one day)
- Control your heater independently by not assigning it to a specific room and program. This gives you the freedom to move the heater between rooms, according to your needs.
- Enable vacation mode for saving energy while you are away. The app will automatically increase the temperature in your house before you get back home
- Share your house with other family members, making control easy
- "Open window" function that automatically turns off the heater if the temperature sensors registeres a sudden fall in the temperature. The heater will start heating again automatically after 10 minutes.
The heaters (AV and NE series, Convection SG1200WIFI, Oil Premium AB-H1500WIFI and WiFi Socket) have an integarted WiFi module. This means that there is no need for any hub or changing the thermostat. The heaters will connect directly to your WiFi network.
Please make sure your WiFi router has sufficient capacity of number of active devices connected to your home network.
App name: Millheat
WiFi specifications: Generation 1: 802.11b/g, 2,4 Ghz, Generation 2: 802.11b/g/n, 2,4 Ghz
iOS: Version 8 and newer
Android: Version 4.2 and newer
Mill models compatible with Mill WiFi Socket
Mill WiFi Socket is compatible with all Millheaters with an exception of 2012 model Mill Glass serial number: HL12, as well as our heating series that should not be used without supervision; Mill Convection series and Mill Fan heater series.
- Advanced thermostat control - Millheat App + WiFi
- Easy way to test the Mill WiFi function
- Easy operation
- Max. power: 2 300W
- Thermostat: WiFi
- Material front: Plastic
- Colour: White
- Integrated temperature sensor